Here's my take on the challenge:
I ruffled the ribbon by gathering it on one side - which is super easy!! My flower is created from the security envelope that came with this month's gas bill - I just love the design!! I also stamped the kraft base with PTI's text background before rounding the corners and adding the cardstock letters.
Gotta get some sleep - my class is Skyping another class in North Carolina tomorrow.

12 comments:
what a fun ribbon technique, gotta try it soon!
What a cute card, Stephanie!! Love the red and turquoise together!
That is so cute - love that ruffled ribbon! Actually, I really like the whole card, the colors, the layout, everything! It's so sassy!! ( How did you make the ruffles "stay" ? )
Love the ruffled ribbon!
Such a fun card - that ribbon is fantastic!
This card is adorable!!! So many textures too!! Love it :)
Super cute Stephanie!! So glad to hear that you are still recycling from the mail! :) Hope you are doing well!! Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog! I start smiling as soon as I see your name! :)
So cute! I love the ribbon treatment! :)
I just love this card! Simple yet pretty!
Hey Stephanie! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)
Pretty card! Love what you did with the ribbon.
WoW great job with your ruffles!
Post a Comment