On Saturday, at my Copic class/stamping get-together, I picked up a bunch of the SpookyTown line paper by Imaginisce. I love the funky images and decided to cut some out. Here's one of the cards I created using the tree image:
I did a lot of distressing on this card - I think it looks great with the Halloween theme. Can't wait to show you some more of the Halloween cards, but I'm heading to bed - my allergies got the best of me today and I'm awfully tired :(
Details:
Stamps - none
Paper - kraft, Bitty Star Basics (PTI - Thanks again, Kelley), gold (DCWV), Monster Mash (Imaginisce Spooky Town)
Ink - Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories - circle punch, ribbon


5 comments:
It's funny how your name just pops out at you!! :) I am glad you are getting some use out of it! :) This is a great card! I love that spooky tree with the spooky creatures hanging down. Love those eyeballs too! The distressing is perfect!
This is just too cute!! Love the hanging ghouls ;)
how cute, just adorable!
great job on the distressing. the cards is awesome.
Love your whimsical card and love your blog header too!
Post a Comment