Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall is the time for.....birthdays!!!

What a busy weekend this has turned out to be! Yesterday I cleaned & decorated for fall. It's my favorite season, and I'd like to get some new items to decorate with. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that I liked in an impromptu shopping trip yesterday afternoon. I did find the paint color for my bedroom at Lowes - Tin Pail from the Martha Stewart collection. It's so pretty - a combo of slate grey and dark teal. I'll have to take photos when it's finished....don't know when I'll start, though :)

Anyway.....my mom asked me to create some birthday cards for her. She needed two appropriate for a little girl. Here's the first one that I came up with:


I think Rollanda Ketto is so fun and the colors from the American Crafts Teen Collection is just perfect for a trendy card!

Check out all the glitter I added. Didn't you just love glitter when you were little? Okay don't you still!!!


I hope to be back with my Gradient Is Radient card & my Embellish magazine challenge card later today. Hope you're having a fabulous weekend!!


Details:
Stamps - Rollanda Ketto (Stamping Bella)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics
Paper - black, Melon Mambo; dp - American Crafts Teen Collection
Accessories - black & white polka dot ribbon, pink brad, gemstones, circle & pinking circle Nestabilities, dimensionals, Gelly Roll pens


5 comments:

Javablustamper said...

What a SUPER cute creation!! I LOVE it!! Glitter is pretty AWESOME!! Hope you have a GREAT day!





Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Cassie_lu said...

what a fun and bright card. you chose great colors for this and the placement of the bling is perfect

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute card Stephanie!! I love that image!! And... I do still love glitter! I don't use it often enough... makes too much of a mess! Except stickles!! but it takes too long to dry! I am not a patient person!! :)

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute, love the bright happy colors, perfect for a little girl. Can't wait to see your room painted.

The Mama Monkey said...

You are right, the papers are just perfect for a girl card! Adore the colors!