It's just a simple card - perfect for mailing & not upseting the post office with a bumpy envelope ;) I stamped the sentiment "Scary, Scary, Screamy, Screamy. Happy, Happy, Halloweenie" on the inside of the card - this may be my favorite part of the stamp set.
I have to finish up a few more Halloween cards this week - I bought some new Imaginisce paper on Saturday, so I can't wait to use it :)
Details:
Stamps - Itty Bitty Halloween Stamps (Pink Cat Studio)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics
Paper - kraft, black; dp - Paper Pizazz & Imaginisce
Accessories - gemstones, embossed curve punch, black felt pen


4 comments:
Ahh... new paper! :) Does it feel good? :) Cute card... I love the inside sentiment too!!
Super cute! That little witch is way cute!
That is just too cute! I love your giant scallops too.
New stamps, always a great mojo mover. And I like the scallops you used, great accent.
Post a Comment