Monday, October 12, 2009

MyGrafico Monday - Tag You're It!!

It's Monday - time for a new MyGrafico Challenge. This one may have been my favorite to date. I've been seeing lots of tags showing up in layouts and in cards. I love the look these give and the dimension. The set up for grabs this week is just perfect for that!

The best thing with this set is that you can change the color of the border to whatever your heart desires! I did this on my example for this week's challenge:

CREATE A HOLIDAY TAG ------that includes buttons somewhere on the tag

Here's my Christmas gift tag:

and a close up of the tag:


I just love the kraft shopping bags for Christmas and doesn't this tag just pop! I changed the color of the bumblebee tag, cut a tree out using the Christmas Cheer cartridge on the Cricut, and placed it atop the tag hiding the bumblebee. I'm so happy with how it turned out & can't wait for Christmas to arrive so I can share it with someone!


Be sure to check out the other fabulous tags created by the MyGrafico Design Team. Then participate in our challenge where you could win this versatile set! Remember we hold two challenges a week now (one on Monday and one on Wednesday), so you have two chances up for grabs :) Please post a direct link to your creation on our challenge blog by Sunday night at 10pm PST. Include "MG20" and "MyGrafico" as tags/keywords when you post to any online galleries.


Details:
Stamps - Bumblebee Tags (MyGrafico)
Ink - Fresh Snow (PTI), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper - DCWV Christmas Stack (from a few years ago), green from stash, white, kraft
Accessories - buttons, hemp cording, Christmas Cheer Cricut cartridge, stickles


10 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the buttons on your tree that is so cute. Great idea for a gift tag.

The Mama Monkey said...

Love, love, love the buttons!!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I love that tag!! I am all about Kraft bags too!! Go figure!?!?! I am just a kraft kind of girl!!

Your tag is seriously awesome!! Good luck giving that away! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE your take on this!

JazzyH said...

Great bags!

Cassie_lu said...

great use of the tag. great idea to change the color to make it for Christmas

stampinlynn said...

Cute cute cute loving these tags tfs

peggysue said...

That kraft bag is the perfect setting for your creation. HOw cute, and I like the tree in front of the tag, nice placement and cute use of buttons!

Sharon H. said...

LOVE the buttons! I am always looking for a way to incorporate more buttons into every project! Did you glue the buttons or use glue dots?

Anonymous said...

Ist Einverstanden, die sehr lustige Meinung viagra generika levitra [url=http//t7-isis.org]viagra preisvergleich[/url]