Saturday, October 3, 2009

WCMD - Happy Fright Night!

My friend Erin was hosting the WCMD event for AIVault over at PaperCraft Planet. I popped over to say hi & they were giving away this fabulous freebie (<-get it quick because it's only free today!) plus you can win some other goodies by participating in their challenge. Be sure to check it out here!

And here's my card:

I had such problems threading my needle to sew together that button & ribbon, but alas I got it done! A clean & simple card - which I love, especially when it's in kraft!!

Details:
Stamps - AIVault
Ink - none
Paper - kraft, dp (various scraps)
Accessories - black & white polka dot ribbon (Michaels), purple button, black embroidery floss

4 comments:

Susan R. Opel said...

What a fun card, Stephanie! The purple button is the perfect touch! Happy WCMD!

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute Stephanie! You know I am a fan of CAS!! :) Love that ribbon and the different pp's behind the image!!

Mia said...

i just love this Card thank you stephenie for playing!

Kay said...

I have a kraft addiction myself so I totally understand! Great card!!