Here's my take on the challenge:
I was inspired by my fellow design team member Kathy, who paper pieced the Rubber Romance Cutie Pie Bird on this card. I just love this little guy paper pieced!! You can purchase him here along with other images in the new Cutie Pie collection!
We're still waiting on entries for the sketch challenge - which means you have a great chance on winning some goodies!! So what are you waiting for? Create a card based on the sketch and head over to the Rubber Romance Blog to leave a link! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
Details:
Stamps - Cutie Pie Bird (Rubber Romance)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper - Very Vanilla (SU!); Ocean Tides (PTI); dp - DCWV Spring matstack
Accessories - Rustic Button Twine, button


6 comments:
So tweet Stephanie! :) I love the paper pieced birdie!!
Sweet!
Cute... very cute.
Hugs
Adele
that paper pieced bird is just too tweet :)
How clever to paper piece the birdie in the opposite direction of the stripes in the background. Very neat card, crisp and fresh!
Cute card! I need to dig through my laundry so I can play!
Post a Comment