I bought this fun wrapping paper last year at Hallmark - I love that it is double-sided!! One side is polka dot and the other is a fabulous zebra print!! Plus the colors are just fabulous (in my book!!) - brown, blue, teal, olive, white....ahhh!!
Well, I'm off for some sleep! Hope you're staying warm :)
Details:
Stamps - Happiness Messages (Hero Arts)
Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Paper - Old Olive (SU!); wrapping paper (Hallmark)
Accessories - circle punches, corner rounder, chipboard button (Colorbok), ribbon (Michaels), sewing machine


16 comments:
This is awesome Stephanie... I love the random stitching through the middle... cool card!
So cute! I love the design & what a great pattern! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)
I agree, awesome colors. You did an amazing card. It's so visually pleasing. Nice work!!
Stephanie! This is fantastic. Way way cute!
Cool use of all the elements!
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Scrapbooking Challenges & Competitions search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).
oh this is soo kool!
so cute!
So cool! I just love it! Your stitching is wonderful!
Wow! that is great paper, love it with that green.
What a cool, modern looking card. Great use of wrapping paper and the color balance is very nice.
Wow, another beauty. Awesome card
I love this card!! The colors are amazing and how cool is that zebra print??!!
Amazing card! I guess I have to definitely get a sewing machine! I love that detail. Thanks for sharing!!!
Stephanie, I forgot to mention that I love "the heading" of your blog. very cute and well done, what is it? where did you get it? if you don't mind me asking...
Cheers!
This is really unique and fun! Great color choices too.
Post a Comment