Sunday, January 17, 2010

U R My Sunshine

Here's a quick post - I've been listening to The Help by Kathryn Stockett & I have about 2 hours left. It is wonderful - the story and the audiobook....I highly recommend it!

I made this card awhile back. I just love the punched side of the heart.


Details:
Stamps - none
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper - white cardstock (Georgia Pacific), Real Red (SU!), Easy Going (Basic Grey Offbeat line)
Accessories - yellow grosgrain & satin ribbon (Offray), rub on letters (Creating Keepsakes), glossy chipboard alphas (The Paper Company), circle die (Nestabilities), Cricut w/Georges and Basic Shapes, Binding Edge Edger (EK Success), dimensionals




4 comments:

Unknown said...

its awesome, love the colors, and format.

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute Stephanie!! I have been thinking of using that punch lately!! I haven't used it in a while! I love the new pic... may not be too new... it has been a while! You look great!!

katiesniche said...

Wonderful vibrant colors! I like the heart too, and that sunshine is wonderful. I sing that song to my little guy all the time.

Mandy said...

WOW...this is so adorable. I LOVE it.