I love it - the gradient, the clean look, and how quick & easy it was to make!! I think I'll take this card and yesterday's into school along with my heart punches and let the kiddos use them as inspiration for their own cards. Maybe I'll even take some photos!
Have a great night!!
Details:
Stamps - none
Ink - none
Paper - Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Blush Blossom, white
Accessories - heart punch


9 comments:
This is great Stephanie! I love it!
I completed the surveys btw... :)
What a fabulous card. I LOVE it
Such a perfect Clean and Simple design.
What a great project to do with the kids...they can make their own valentines.
I love when you can use the negative space.
Very pretty and I also did the survey!!
This is so pretty! Reminds me of those paint sample things you get from Home Depot with the color gradient. Very cool!
It's true the color makes it all. As being synesthete I live a life in colors. Synesthesia means that I see colors when I see words and numbers.I transform this in paintings of names and birthdays.
Is that the new SU heart punch? So pretty! I really like its simplicity and beauty.
Stephanie this is GORGEOUS!!! Your kids will LOVE making these or being inspired by this card!!! Soooo pretty!
This is great Stephanie. I love the gradient color effect!
Post a Comment