I know you're itchin' to get your hands on this, so all you need to do is leave a comment on each design team members' posts. One member of the design team (who's already been chosen) will select a random winner from all the comments on her blog! Who knows who it could be, so be sure to leave a comment on each dt member's blog :) The hop starts at Martha's blog, so be sure to head there if that's not where you started from. You can also get more hop details on the MyGrafico Challenge Blog
Guess what! They're another way to win the set and it's super fun....participate in our challenges this week. On Wednesday, a sketch will be posted for you to use -or- join us for the Monday challenge:
In with the 'old' and the 'new'
**Create a card/project/LO that uses a brand new item and a repurposed item (old calendar pages, mail, packaging, etc.)
Here's what I came up with for the challenge:
Hee hee!! I love it!! So here's my 'old' & 'new'. Old-repurposed felt from a school project & the image was repurposed from Circus theme to Valentines. New-the lion's mane is flocked with my new Martha Stewart flock that I got for Christmas. I got the whole flocking color spectrum, so prepare to get fuzzy!!
So I bet you're anxious to see what the next dt member came up with for the challenge! Keep hopping and meet our new design team member, Tazza.
Details:
Ink - copics
Paper - white
Accessories - felt, ribbon (Bazzill), red flocking (Martha Stewart)



18 comments:
Great play on words with your image!.
Pen
Stephanie, I love how you did the cute little cheeks on the lion! Super cute. And the heart is adorable! I look forward to working with you in this adventure!
This is so cute, Stephanie:O) Love the heart, brilliant touch, and that lion is so cute.
Hugs, Nancy;O)
Roar he say's so cute great job tfs...Lynn:) HAPPY NEW YEAR
That sentiment is perfect with that little lion! Well done!
Love this!!!!!!!
Oh Wow - love this style of card. Love the simplicity!
Good Luck in your new DT position!
Kimmi x
This is so cute! Love the way you did the arrow too!
love your card so much, sooo cute!
Very cute and creative!
how adorable! love the sentiment!
Love the creativity here! Bold color choices too! Glad to be part of MyG with ya!
Janna :)
Oooh...what a super cute card! Love the image first of all, but the playful use of fabric and flocking is so fun. Love the play on words in the sentiment too. Just a totally cute card.
Re: your side note--yes, I did update my profile pic. It was taken earlier this year and it reveals the real me...gray and all! Actually, I like the way my hair is graying...so I thought why cover it? There you have it!! ;)
Oh My I didn't post till today! I hope eveyone will still stop by my blog and see what I came up with!
Ahh Geez I'm sorry I came back today and I realise I didn't comment on your card! Yikes! I'm so Sorry!
I totally love the flocking and the sentiment is so cute that I am going to scraplift it for a card, Hope you don't mind! Look forward to being on the Design team with you and seeing all you come up with!
SUPER sweet creation!! So glad to be on the team with yoU!
Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!
Such a cute card! I love how you used the ribbon to make an arrow. Great job!!
Great card... love the cheeky sentiment too.
Post a Comment