Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Secret Chef #2 - the Neverending Card

The second card that I sent to Diane was this Neverending Card using this fun Hero Arts set & the gorgeous paper from the Basic Grey Lemonade line. If you're not familiar with these cards, you should check out this video - plus you'll see how it opens :). A stampin' pal of mine made one as a gift a few months ago - as soon as I saw it I knew I had to make one too!

I think Diane really liked it :)

Details:
Stamps - Four Dolls (Hero Arts)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Versamark; Copics
Paper - kraft, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey Lemonade collection (DP)
Accessories - Terrifically Tacky Tape


6 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

What a wonderful card. I must go check out the video as you have me stumped :). Beautiful colors.

Kelley Eubanks said...

I would have loved it too! This must have taken forever... this is awesome!

Kay said...

That is beautiful! I've never seen one of those cards before - thanks so much for sharing the link.

Gina Lindsay said...

Very impressive card, I love the papers and the bright colors!

Me Myself and I-N-K said...

Very Cool! I've heard about cards like this but never actually have seen one before. Will have to try it out. Do you have a tutorial I can refer to?

Alma =)

Linda's Crafty World said...

Love the card. Woul dlike to see a tutorial for this card too. Wonderful work of art!