Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby....Not a Yellow Polka Dot Bikini!!

It's time for an all new MyGrafico challenge! And the challenge is super sweet!! We challenge you to create a baby card/LO/project. It's not required, but we'd love it if you'd use MyGrafico images (I listed a ton below including freebies!!) Remember, you have until Sunday night at 10pm (PST). Be sure to leave a direct link to your creation on the baby challenge post at the MyGrafico Challenge blog. Also if you upload to any online gallery, please include the tag/keyword "MG12"

Here's the images that are up for grabs!!




And here's my CAS card using the diaper pin image:


I know it's not the most traditional baby card, but I love it...perfect for the chic baby :) After coloring in the pins in some pretty pastel colors, I cut them out and arranged them atop my sentiment. I printed "Itsy, Bitsy, Teeny, Weeny" from the computer using the free Pea Jenny Script from Fonts for Peas. I couldn't get away without putting on some polka dots, so I used the smallest dots from my PTI Polka Dot Basics II set with Fresh Snow ink atop the black paper.


Details:
Stamps - New Baby Stamp Accessories set (MyGrafico), Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Ink - Fresh Snow (PTI); Copics - Y00, B00, R20, G00, C-3
Paper - white, black
Accessories - black gingham ribbon, sentiment computer generated (Pea Jenny Script)


I hope you can join us with the challenge this week - it would be a great set to have in your collection! Are you in need of some inspiration? Check out what the rest of the design team came up with...including our new dt members! Be sure to leave them a little love :)




If you're in need of some baby images, MyGrafico has a ton to choose from!!

Check out these:
Baby set (my favorite - wait to you see the baby's hair!!)
Pealet set (super cute!!)
Baby icons (great spoon image - would be great to add to a onesie!!)
a free Baby Silhouette set
Baby Silhouettes set (sweet giraffe image)
New Baby collection (coordinates with the set the design team used this week)



13 comments:

Micki said...

Oh I love it. Might not be traditional, but it's so elegant. I wish I could play, but next couple of weeks will be murder for me..... with photo obligations and stuff.

Oh I keep going back to look at the card..... love-love-love it!

Unknown said...

oh I so love what you did, so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card!

Mary said...

This is adorable! I love the clean fresh look....very cute!

Thanks for all of your help getting me started with MyGrafico!

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is a great baby card Stephanie!! I love the pins and the sentiment is great!

Melissa Craig said...

I love clean and simple and this is just too adorable!! Of course now I have that song stuck in my head. LOL

Lana Clarke said...

Stephanie this is is just so hip and trendy and I love it....
You do some fab stuff ;0)
Lana x

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is my 3rd attempt at typing a long comment... my computer has been messing up all day!

I saw your O Christmas Tree comment. You are so sweet! You always make me smile and/or laugh! I love your organized list! :)

We should both keep a notepad by the bed. I usually think of ideas as I am lying in the bed but too lazy to get up and write it down.

I have a few more Christmas/button cards but none that I think will make your head hurt! :)

Lauri said...

too cute!!! and thanks for letting us know where you got the font!

peggysue said...

I just adore non traditional baby cards, this one is too cute. I like the way the pins sort of dance across the card and too cute on the sentiment! Darling! So glad you're having fun with your DT work.

JazzyH said...

Very cute!

Kelley Eubanks said...

I really need to get your email! :) I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my moxie post! What you said was very sweet and did mean a lot to me! I am so glad that we are friends! :)

Cassie_lu said...

LOVE this card. the safety pins are just too cute and the phrase...perfect (and funny as the song is now playing in my mind)