Monday, August 17, 2009

Good morning! I feel like I've been away forever!!!! It was a long weekend including a meeting at work on Friday night about not having enough money to cut paychecks starting mid-September due to the budget impasse, crazy cleaning on Saturday, and a visit with all 3 of my college roomies on Sunday (it was super hot, but great to get together!!).

I have lots to share with you this week :) - but not a new challenge for MyGrafico. The MyGrafico server is going through some maintenance, so we've decided to hold off with new challenges until everything is up and ready. I can't wait!

So for now, I have a card that I made for a submission entry for PaperCrafts magazine. The call was for baby thank you's.


I just love using the onesie template to create cards! It's so cute and relatively simple! I added some stitching with my sewing machine and some bling to represent the snaps. I created my own template for the bib and then use a Nestie classic oval to create the scallop around it.

After I made this, I thought how cute would this be to give to a new mom along with other onesie cards showcasing different bib sentiments!


Details:
Stamps - Little Fruit (Stampendous)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics (RV29)
Paper - Pink Pirouette, Old Olive; DP - Just Dreamy 'Check Her Out' (My Mind's Eye)
Accessories - bling stickers (Stampendous), Nestabilities Classic Scallop Oval die, sewing machine



P.S. - I've had a couple requests for the template I used on my Get Well Tissues card. My goal is to post that this week. I apologize for not getting it done sooner - I'd get sidetracked or simply forget about it. It's a top priority this week!!



5 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, this is darling!! I love how you used a pattern paper for the onesie. Most I have seen are opposite! It looks awesome! Hope it gets picked up!

Man, I hope the budget situation gets resolved quickly. :(

laos348 said...

I have never made one of these but it's on my list of things to try. Yours is so cute!

Unknown said...

how cute, good luck ;)

Kelley Eubanks said...

This is adorable Stephanie! I love it! I think that your idea is great too! Too cute!

Dell said...

Excellent tutorial! TFS..