Last night I was in desperate need for a girls night, so my best friend & I did a little shopping and grabbed a bite at Chipotle...YUM!! Today, my yard demanded my attention. I'm working on some fall cards right now, but I wanted to show you what I was working on outside....my gladiolus bed!!
Late this spring I planted 84 glad bulbs, and they're starting to bloom. They're soooooo pretty!! I weeded and tied them up (and thought, why did I plant 84 gladiolus!!)
Hope you're having a great weekend. Be back with a fall card as soon as my mojo kicks in!




3 comments:
Beautiful flowers! I hope next week is not as draining for you! :)
Very pretty flowers, the pictures with the shadows behind them look very nice.
Isn't work fun. Life gets busy. I wish I was still teaching. Your flowers are beautiful.
Post a Comment