Now onto my card. I just love the Sea Creatures set. There are so many fun images including this octopus, just perfect for the "Need a Hand?" sentiment.

I colored him in with my Copics (B32) and cut him out using my circle Nestabilities dies (mounted using the scallop circle dies). I added the little bowtie just to jazz him up a little. Isn't he the cutest!?!
Details:
Stamps - Sea Creatures (MyGrafico)
Ink - Copics (B32)
Paper - white, Chocolate Chip, DCWV Animal Crackers matstack
Accessories - dimensionals, Nestabilities circle and scallop circle dies, ribbon, Oh (Photo) Shoot! font for sentiment
3 comments:
how cute!!!!
love it
Wow - you were a busy girl today (I am working backwards on your blog). Great job colouring with the copics. You have a great knack of picking the right paper for the image. TYFS.
such a sweet sentiment, and such a fun card :)
fab work stephanie!
Post a Comment