The first challenge by Kelly (schirmcat) was to use a regular hole puncher on your card. Voila!

After I finished this one, I thought of holey socks or underwear...sadly time is not on my side right now :)
The second challenge from Kathy (kkrab5) was to make a card inspired by dragon fruit using the colors pink, green, black, and white.
I couldn't wait to use this little sweetie from the MyGrafico Slumber Party set.

Stay tuned - I have one more post on challenges tonight!
Details:
Challenge 1 -
Stamps - Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Ink - Memento
Paper - Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, YoYo Yellow, Glorious Green, Brilliant Blue, Elegant Eggplant, white
Accessories - Hole punch (Big Bite)
Challenge 2 -
Stamps - Slumber Party (MyGraficO)
Ink - Copics (Hair - Y00, Y08; Bows & Shoes - RV04, RV23; Pants - RV10, RV23; Skin - E00, E21; YR00; 100)
Paper - Basic Black, Pink Passion, Green Galore, white
Accessories - Nestabilities Oval & Petite Oval Scallop dies, buttons, embroidery floss
1 comment:
Oooohhhh your little slumber party girl is precious!
Post a Comment