Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ways To Use It - Bold & Bright

This week's Ways To Use It challenge was to incorporate bold & bright colors into your card/project. I've been looking at this EK Success paper by Stacy Clair Boyd in my stash for awhile, and I knew it would be perfect for today's challenge.



I used the monster from My Cute Stamps Eeek! A Monster set to create this 5 1/2 square card. The DP had a coordinating stripe on the back. I originally had this on the card base as well, but thought it was a bit too much. Instead, I punched a corner out of it with the SU photo corners punch. It's definitely a bold & bright, fun & cheery card!

Details:
Stamps -Eeek! A Monster (My Cute Stamps)
Ink -black, Copics (YG03, YG06, C-1, B00)
Paper - Dynamic Duo by Stacy Claire Boyd (EK Success), Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence, white
Accessories - brads (inque boutique), dimensionals, SU photo corners punch


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

peggysue said...

Bold and bright yet CAS at the same time, I am going to have to remember your layout. Very nice!