Here's the sketch:
Here's my creation:
Yep, I used some new goodies again! The violets set from PTI & some fun October Afternoon paper....love it!!
This post is going to be short...I think I overdid it walking tonight. I walked 4 miles, which normally isn't a big deal. For some reason, I'm feeling it now....so I'm heading to bed.
Details:
Stamps - Year of Flowers: Violets (PTI)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics
Paper - kraft (SU!); Ducks in a Row: Sleep Tight (October Afternoon)
Accessories - Swiss Dots embossing folder, adhesive ribbon (KI Memories), Embossed Curves border punch (Fiskars)



11 comments:
How pretty!
Beautiful love the flowers
Beautiful! I love the purple flowers! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)
Wow! I never would have thought to make those circles into flowers. I takes sketches too literally. I think I have problems thinking outside the box!! You did an AMAZING job!!!
This is lovely!! Congrats on your shout out!
Ooh, pretty color combo. Congratulations on your mention at the EbtKS blog!
Congrats on your shout-out! Your card is gorgeous!
Stephanie.... I love this! Seems like all of the girls did! Congrats on the shout out! :) So glad that you played along!
oh how beautiful! Those flowers are superb! Congrats on the shout out!
Youre killing me with that stamp set! It looks fabulous, great coloring job on the violets!
Those flowers are just beautiful! Love the paper too!
Post a Comment