Monday, March 29, 2010

MyGrafico Monday - For The Birds

You're really gonna want to join us for this week's MyGrafico challenge!! The set that's up for grabs is SOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! Look:

Told ya!! And it's perfect for PAPER PIECING which happens to be this week's MyGrafico Challenge - create a card/project/LO using MyGrafico images and paper piecing. If you don't have any MyGrafico images to work with, head to the freebie section where you'll find lots to choose from :)

The design team has some great ideas with this set, so be sure to check them out over at the challenge blog and on their blogs too! Here's mine:

Can you see why I love this set so much? I already have a ton of ideas :)


Details:
Stamps - Springtime Birds (Cocoa Studio for MyGrafico), sentiment - Flower of the Month: Daffodil (PTI)
Ink - New Leaf (PTI)
Paper - kraft, white; DCWV - (Flower Shower & Green matstacks)
Accessories - flower punch (EK Success), baker's twine (Martha Stewart), button (PTI)






10 comments:

Karin said...

Love the matching papers you used on your birdie!

Unknown said...

soooo adorable, I love it, its perfect!
And yea I think its one of my favorite sets too ;)

Kelley Eubanks said...

Girl.... adorable card! So happy! I love it! And that is an adorable set!!

Tazza said...

Such a super cute card, love how you did the paper piecing,

Carmen O. said...

This is sooo SWEET! I love the paper piecing. Beautifully done!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! Great paper piecing! I love these colors with the kraft background.

stampinlynn said...

Awe so cute fab card tfs

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful! I think you are the one who has me loving Kraft now. This looks amazing together!

Stacey Schafer said...

i my word, that set is so stinkin' cute! love the paper-pieced birdies you made...adorable:)