Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Moving Up In The World

I was so excited today to hear that I'll be getting a new laptop at school! Wahoooooooo!! This makes up for a bunch of the aggrevation that I've been going through lately :)

Tonight I played with some more new stamps and oh what a night!

I created this card with Courtney Baker's (Practicing Creativity) newest set, Look Up! - wowza! This is such a fantastic set...absolutely perfect for paper piecing, which is one of my all-time favorite techniques! And I just love how the card turned out!


Have a great one!


Details:
Stamps - Look Up! (Practicing Creativity), Cheer Up (My Cute Stamps)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper - white, black; dp - DCWV (Spring Matstack & Flower Shower Matstack)
Accessories - black embroidery floss, paper piercer





5 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Look how cute!!!! I just love that!! And congrats on the new laptop!! You really are movin up in the world huh :) Have a good one!!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh my word me too! This is so gorgeous! I totally jumped out at me on Flickr!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is beautiful!! Oh my...I need to go check this stamp designer out. You are right...PERFECT for paper piecing!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love this Stephanie... it is a fun set isn't it! I love it!

Gina Lindsay said...

Oh, I love it! I have this set and need to get it inky!