well....
What's a not-so-good day for you?
For me:
- Having a sinus headache...ugh - allergies!!
- Having my tv that stopped working last week, returned to working after I bought a new one, fail to work again now that I returned the new tv to Best Buy (Murphy's Law!!)
- Seeing my neighbor in spandex (<-sorry I know this isn't so nice, but I can't take it anymore....I want a law banning it unless it's an undergarment!) Actually I didn't have that bad of a day. I try to laugh these little things off because I know I'm so blessed. Yet we all have 'those' kind of days which led me to my 2nd card for the Moxie Fab Household challenge.

Details:
Stamps: Vintage Appliances (MyGrafico), Houndstooth background (Hero Arts)
Ink: StazOn black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Walnut Stain); Copics (B05, 100, C-3)
Paper: Kraft, Tangerine Tango, white
Accessories: black embroidery floss, dimensionals, sentiment computer generated (Pea Jenny Script)
11 comments:
Soooo cute!! I absolutely love it! I think this should be a winner!!
cute card - i love the caption!
hmm i'm not sure if you have in the US, but here in australia we have a nasal spray for allergies and hayfever called 'beconase'. i have hayfever terribly, especially now in spring here in austalia. hopefully you can get a handle on the allergies - they do suck!
You are too funny, your neighbor in spandex!! :) It's not a pretty sight, is it?! Love the card! Anything with houndstooth is great! Love the sentiment too! :)
Adorable card! And let me say, if that neighbor was a man, then I agree, no spandex! Men and spandex are not a good combo... I don't care how 'hot' he thinks he is.. Yuck!
Hope your day is getting better Stephanie! Just browse through your blog and review all your great works of art and you'll feel much better! You do such great stuff!
I hear you abou the allergies.
The card is just too cute though and the saying is perfect.
Hey Stephanie! Thanks again for entering the challenge! :)
very fun!!!
Great card, some days that is really the best way to sum it up.
LOL Spandex...scary!!
This is the best card ever!!! Love the colors and yes, the houndstooth is fab too! Great sentiment!
Hi Stephanie! I just adored this card of yours, and so I CASE'd it and added a link to your site from mine! You have some awesome ideas!
Thx!
Peace and Luv,
Jeannie
Post a Comment