I love that lots of things make up a good day for me:
- sleeping in (not today)
- waking up to a clean house (strike two)
- no time restrictions (ugh!!)
BUT.....here's what made today a GREAT day for me:
- I made a bunch of people feel good or happy. From handing my coworker the card (from yesterday's post), to complementing another on her chic green (Spring Moss) outfit, to chatting (and mostly listening) to one of my seniors about college planning. I love my job and I really hope you feel the same way about yours :)
- I came home to find a package in the mail from my super duper UBER sweet pal Kelley. Kelley sent me some love (in PTI dp form). What a combo in that girl - pure talent and pure kindness!!
- And finally (I'll spare you with any more bullets....for now...tee hee), I signed up for the Stampin Around Philly event being held in November. My SCS get together gal, Erin, got the ball rollin' and I'm so excited that a bunch of us are registered and excited for November to get here!! Anybody else going? I'd love to know!!
Alright Stephanie....get to the card!!
Paper Crafts is holding a challenge for September - create a Clean and Graphic card. I knew I wanted to use some of my American Crafts Teen collection dp, and this is what I came up with:

Love it paired with the sentiment from PTI's Everyday Button Bits. It's such a simple card, but I think it's really cute!I hope you've had a great day and that it carries into the weekend :)
Details:
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: StazOn black
Paper: white, American Crafts Teen Collection - Detention
Accessories - black felt tip marker
10 comments:
That card is adorable! And I love your new blog look - very cool -
Oh.... super cute Stephanie!! I love it!
I got a kick out of your shoe fund jar... how funny! You really do have a shoe problem, don't you?!?! :)
I posted several cards to the clean and graphic... some of them may not even be clean and graphic but... I think they are. I kind of stink at figuring that stuff out! Most of them I had made a while ago and already posted. Only a few did I create recently! Figured I might as well give them all a try! :) They are going to get tired of seeing my name!! ha!
love the card...and I am SO ENVIOUS!!! You are going to SA philly!!! I went to SA Connecticut and it was so fun...and I was so exhausted from all the projects!!! You will have a great time!!!
you did a fab job with the CAS card. love the little path you added to the paper airplaine
I love the card, and I'm SOOO jealous about Philly. I was all set to go, and then the nonprofit I work for decided to schedule their annual fundraising gala for that Saturday night! BOO! I'm hoping it comes around next year, and that all of you ladies have fun!!!
love this, so cute!
You nailed it! I find these kind of cards very difficult so I am envious... great job!
So glad you had a great day...you enriched so many lives and that's what made it satisfying. Your card is simply adorable. Love the image.
I love your ideas for a good day!! :) I second the sleeping in bit!
What a great card! Love the paper airplane!
Clever and cute! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment