Thursday, September 10, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do

Just a super quick post - I had Open House at my school last night and took a personal day today to spend some time with my dad while he's on vacation, so I'm super tired and tomorrow's picture day. I'll need to sleep until next month to make a school photo look decent :)


Here's the photo of the card I made for the last (ever) swap I signed up for - a monkey card swap:

I love how the DCWV Animal Crackers paper looks with Changito (Stampendous), and I love how this card could be used for so many purposes :)



Details:
Stamps - Changito the Monkey (Perfectly Clear Set - Stampendous)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copics (E33, E35, R27, G99)
Paper - Chocolate Chip, Real Red, white, dp - DCWV Animal Crackers matstack
Accessories - ribbon (Michaels), olive brads, dimensionals



Hope you're all doing well & I can't wait til the weekend so I have some time and energy to visit all my fav blogs...I miss you!!

P.S. - Did you see who the featured DT at the Rubber Romance blog was today?

8 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

cute card and I really like the use of the ribbon

Kelley Eubanks said...

Wow... that's awesome! Love your photo! You crack me up... sleep till next week! Such a cute card!! Just adorable!! Love that monkey!!

stampinlynn said...

Now that's some cool monkey business ... everything about the card is awesome tfs.
Lynn:)

katiesniche said...

Very cute card. We were at our local zoo today and monkeys are always a favorite. Love your colors and layout!

Kay said...

I wonder who could it be?? I'm looking forward to seeing all your RR creations but while I wait, that card with the wee monkey will do! Such a clever use of the paper - love it when things come together like that, don't you?

Dell said...

Too cute! I think the background paper is perfect for this card too.

Gina Lindsay said...

That's really cute! Hope you picture turned out okay. Your comment about needing to sleep made me laugh, I was telling my husband that exact thing earlier today.

The Mama Monkey said...

So cute! I love the colors. You know I have a thing for monkeys...