Monday, September 21, 2009

MyGrafico Monday - Tickled Pink

I love my job....but wouldn't it be nice to be retired, too! I guess I have the best of both worlds being a teacher because the summers are like a mini retirement. I love not having a schedule to adhere to - probably because my schedule at school is soooooo hectic. I travel between two buildings daily, so there's never a dull moment.

This week's MyGrafico Challenge is all about RETIREMENT!! Can you believe that I've never made a retirement card? I started to last year, but May's my busiest month so I just grabbed some at the store. Now I have one in my stash!

This week we're giving away this fun flamingo set.

All you need to do is: Create a retirement card (MyGrafico images are highly encouraged, but not required) and post a direct link to your card on the MyGrafico Challenge blog by Sunday at 10pm PST. When you post your card to online galleries, please use the tag/keyword 'MG17'


Here's my take on the challenge:

and the inside:


Hope you have a great Monday and can't wait to see what you come up with for this week's challenge!


Details:
Stamps -Funky Summer Flamingos (MyGrafico)
Ink -Zig Brushables markers
Paper -white, American Crafts Teen Collection - Pop Quiz & Drill Team
Accessories -pastels, grosgrain ribbon, photo corners punch (Stampin Up), dimensionals, sentiments computer generated - Dream Orphans font

6 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY Cute! WTG on this project!

peggysue said...

What an adorable flamingo, how cute!

Unknown said...

ahh how cute, love the inside sentiment too, beautiful card.

Lana Clarke said...

Absolutely fab and funky card Stephanie
Hugs
Lana x

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute!! What a great retirement card!! Love it Stephanie!

Mary said...

This is adorable and I love the sentiment inside. Great card!