This week's Tuesday Trigger (at Moxie Fab World) is based on the cutest olive and cream owl pillow from CB2. Courtney Baker (of Everything But The Kitchen Sink fame) provided this week's trigger and it was a lot of fun....be sure to check out Courtney's blog!!
here's how I was inspired:
I embossed some foil to place behind the owls - like the gray pillow form. It's a fun & easy technique - not great for photos because of the glare. I wish (after seeing the photo) that I would have added some machine stitching - do you do that too? Think of something to add or change after you've photographed - it usually happens mid-blog for me and I'm too lazy to fix it. Maybe one day - when I have more time :)
Details:
Stamps - Friendly Forest (Colorbok)
Ink - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper - Kraft, Very Vanilla
Accessories - aluminum foil; houndstooth embossing folder, button, ribbon, button twine, scallop circle nestie

2 comments:
This is a fun take on this week's Tuesday Trigger, Stephanie! Thanks for playing along!
Stephanie this is awesome. So fun. And yes, for some reason seeing my card on the screen gives great clarity for editing or adding! Weird huh?
Post a Comment