Here's what I came up with:
I love PTI's Aqua Mist with white - it's so tranquil....just perfect for the Winter Swirls set and the Peace on Earth sentiment. I had some ribbon in a bin that matches the Aqua Mist perfectly - just love when that happens!
Well I'm off to finish submitting some cards to Paper Crafts...nothing like waiting until the last minute. Then I get some photos taken of the projects from the Stamping Around event - gosh, where do the minutes of the day go?
Have a great night & go Steelers!!
Details:
Stamps - Winter Swirls (PTI)
Ink - Soft Sky (SU!)
Paper - Aqua Mist (PTI), white
Accessories - star punch (Fiskars), ribbon, buttons (PTI), atyou Spica (clear)


4 comments:
Beautiful Stephanie!!
Not everyone can pull off Clean and Simple but WOW you did! This is so pretty, Stephanie! Love that color on white. It just looks fantastic.
Perfect color choice to go with white. Very nice,
Cute card. I love the colors. Good luck with your submissions!
Post a Comment