Well, I thought this week would be different than last.....ummmm, I guess not. I still have to finish up decorating for Christmas, and then I'm really (really) hoping to get back to my regular posting :) This past week was filled with preparing for Thanksgiving guests, cooking (and cooking and cooking), cleaning (and cleaning and cleaning), Black Friday shopping, picking up
my new car (ooh la la!!), reading (
Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult...I'm about half-way through & it's very good), figuring out all of the gadgets & gizmos w/the car including repeated trips to AT&T to get the 'right' cell phone for my hands-free link (I'm still fuming about how much time I've wasted because people are too lazy to check something), and decking the halls. phew!
I tend to need a lot of thank you cards around Christmas, so I thought I'd share two that I made tonight with you.

The first card uses the PTI Winter Swirls set. I just love this set - it's so versatile. I added the sentiment from the Signature Christmas set along with a hand drawn box.
Details:
Stamps - Winter Swirls & Signature Christmas (PTI)
Ink - New Leaf (PTI); Real Red (SU!); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper - White
Accessories - black pen, dimensionals, ribbon

The second card use the Signature Greetings set from PTI and some fun paper from Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly collection.
Details:
Stamps - Signature Greetings (PTI)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper - Ocean Tides (PTI); Melon Mambo (SU!); white, green (scrap); Jolly by Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories - scallop edge punch, white gel pen, buttons
To all my blog buddies, I'm so sorry that I haven't stopped by to leave you some love recently...you're on my to-do list :)

2 comments:
Love the idea of making your own frame! And that Dude sentiment is a riot! Or should I say it is "Awesome, dude"?!
both cards are great but my fav is the first one. love the 'frame' you used.
Post a Comment