Monday, November 16, 2009

Plum Crazy

it was a one eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater.....

okay...not really....just a really PURPLE card!



Perfect for the latest Moxie Fab World challenge - Plum Crazy. These little squares make me think of Christmas gifts....hmmmmm....I'm getting some inspiration for a Christmas card :)


Okay...I need to get some sleep. I have two meetings tomorrow on top of my normal schedule with the kiddos. Guess going on that fun road trip to Columbus this Saturday may be catching up on me :) oh well....it was totally worth it!!



Details:
Stamps - Houndstooth (Hero Arts); Vintage Labels, Text Background, Polka Dot Basics II (all PTI)
Ink - Eggplant Envy
Paper - Eggplant Envy & Perfect Plum
Accessories - buttons, ribbon (Offray), dimensionals




11 comments:

cnelson said...

fabulous! love all the patterns on the purple!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very pretty!! Love the different squares and patterns!!

Courtney Baker said...

How fun! I love all of the purple and the squares! So fun!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Stephanie! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Kathy said...

Wow Stephanie..this card is so cool and so innovative!!! WAy to think out of the box!!!! Love all the purple goodness too! :)

Grace said...

This is really pretty Stephanie! I love all the different boxes and patterns! I love purple and I'm enjoying seeing so much of it today!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous!

Julia Aston said...

Great plum card Stephanie! love the stampings on the panels and the fun ribbons and buttons! super design on this!

Diane Noble said...

This is so striking. I'm totally getting into purple (plum) and this is just outstanding. You're right...packages! It's so vibrant and all the added detail just makes it sing. Love it.

JazzyH said...

Great color!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, this is beautiful! My DD would go crazy for it!! Love the use of ribbon!