
The entry consists of a small box that I created from a piece of 6.5" x 12" cardstock. Score at 1" around each side; and along the 12" side, score at 5.5" and 6.5". Cut at each score line along the 12" sides (top & bottom) up to the horizontal score line. Fold and form into box.
I created the curtains by pleated paper, and the spotlight was made from an oval and a ruler on the background. My little sheep, a member of Sheep Trick performing I Want Ewe to Want Me, is covered in Stickles. The mic is hand-drawn, and the sentiment is computer generated (Kim's Hand font).
What fun!!! Be sure to check out the other 'auditions' over at SCS.
Details:
Stamps - MFT Punny Farm
Ink - black
Paper - black, American Crafts Cat's Cradle DP (red & lined), Summer Sun
Accessories - Nestabilities, Prismacolor watercolors, Stickles, Scor-Pal, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!!
8 comments:
That is super clever! I like how you created the spotlight and the stage curtains - wonderful job!
What an imagination. I love how you pleated the curtains. Cute card.
Those curtains are awesome!
this is so fun...great card.
Oh the little sheep is on stage, how cute is that! Neat idea for your card.
Ok, I SO want that item! :) I teach voice and we have a recital coming in in May and this would be so fabulous to give to each of my students! Such a clever imagination you have - wonderful!
oh so clever! i enjoyed reading the very brief commentary on Sheep Trick also. So cute!
OK how stinkin' cute is this? I would have NEVER thought of this super cute idea! Good Job!
Post a Comment