
Now I bet you thought I'd be featuring an all white card - nope! Guess what's been falling from the sky AGAIN!!!! Ugh...I can't take it anymore!! Today, we had school cancelled AGAIN which was super bad!!! My students were going to finish their posters for a statistics poster contest. The posters had to be postmarked TODAY - so I traveled on the worst roads I've ever driven on to the school and finished them up only to get an email (when I was finished) that the deadline was extended until Monday. UGH!! My middle & high schoolers had a competiton tomorrow which they've been preparing for since September. With the weather and the distance we travel to the competition, we had to cancel going. When will spring arrive?
Well the silver lining to my snow cloud is that I have the whole day tomorrow to stamp - that is after I'm done shoveling!!
Details:
Stamps - Polka Dot Basics II (PTI)
Ink - StazOn Black
Paper - white, black; Soft Sky, Real Red (SU!)
Accessories - vinyl chipboard letters (The Paper Company), white rickrack, Embossed Curves border punch (Fiskars)
The good news of the day is that the PTI dies are back in stock & I was finally able to place my order! I tried 30 minutes after the release and everything had already sold out....I've been impatiently waiting, so now I can stalk my mailman :)

5 comments:
Ohhh this is cool! Red, black and white is my absolute favorite color combo. Geeze I hope ya'll thaw out sometime soon! The weather has been really wacky this winter....even here is the sunny south we have had snow days this year. Kids love em....me.....ehhhh not so much! LOL
Yippee on the dies... more good news is your card is AWESOME! I love it! So sorry that snow has got ya down. It is like 20 degrees here... I have had my fill of cold and snow! Coldest winter in 30 years around here!
Nice combination of papers. So sorry you had to trudge through the muck only to find you would have had more time, but that is dedication! Yay for the dies, I'm holding out for the tintype impression plate.
How cute are all of those different sizes of dots!
Yikes, sorry you had to go out in the bad weather. Love your card though, the dots and the rick rack are great!
Post a Comment