Here's a quick card that I made for this week's CARDS magazine challenge - to create a valentine without any reds or pinks. I had a lot of fun with this on, especially since I was able to use my new Stampin Up Cling Mounted I {Heart} Hearts set. Love all the heart designs in this one!!

Details:
Stamps - I {Heart} Hearts (SU!)
Paper - kraft, white, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Lemon Tart (PTI)
Ink - Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Accessories - scallop edge border punch, grosgrain ribbon, button (PTI), dimensionals

5 comments:
Oh I love it Stephanie! Right up my alley... CAS! I am sure Paige will love it too! I ordered that SU stamp set... can't wait to get it! I ordered all the blocks too... I was a bad girl last month! Those blocks are awesome!
I WOOD love it! :) I love the design of it, too!! Good work, sister! Love that kraft!
Oh very pretty Stephanie!!! Love the CAS layout!!! Pretty set and love the papers!!!
The yellow and blue looks so good against the kraft! I haven't seen the new SU sets, this one is cute!
Perfect CAS card!! Love the colour combo too!!
Post a Comment