Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines from a Nut

As I type this, I'm super duper happy because my street is getting plowed!! Yippee!! They've gone up and down the street a few times with 2 different plows...yea!! I should have one more round of shoveling tomorrow morning then I'm heading out to the post office & possibly my bf's to drop off her birthday gift. Still gotta make a card!!

First I thought I'd start to share some of the valentines that I'm taking to the p.o. - these ones are from Coconut...my cat! Yes, I know this is bizarre....keep in mind, I've been trapped in my house for days now. (okay, I know I'd probably do this regardless of the snow...it's nice to have an excuse for my zaniness sometimes!!)


I picked up this Stampendous Fluffles Valentine set last year - isn't it super cute?! I added some flock (Martha Stewart pewter) to the first card - love the feel, but I like the look of Fluffles w/out it.


Details -Cupid Fluffles Card:
Stamps - Fluffles Wuv (Stampendous); Simple Valentine (PTI)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Melon Mambo (SU!); Copics
Paper - Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip (SU!), white
Accessories - satin ribbon (Offray), scallop border punch, corner rounder, white embroidery floss


Details -Cupid Kneading Card:
Stamps - Fluffles Wuv (Stampendous)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Paper - white, Smokey Shadow (PTI); dp - Ring Around the Posie (Stacy Claire Boyd for CK)
Accessories - heart punch, scallop trim border punch, white Gelly Roll pen, dimensionals



8 comments:

StampendousGraphics said...

Super cute Fluffles cards, Stephanie! Great job!
Laura Weed, Graphics Manager - Stampendous!

The Mama Monkey said...

OK Stephanie...are you the crazy cat lady??!! :) J/K! These are so cute and anyone would feel blessed to get one from your sweet kitty!

Unknown said...

oh I love these images!! how cute

Linda Beeson said...

The cats are so cute but I love the first one!

Dell said...

These cards are so cute! Love them.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!!

peggysue said...

That's funny that you're super duper happy they're plowing your street, now I know how to make you happy , just wave a shovel in your direction. I always like Fluffles, cute job, I think I like the top one the best.

Kelley Eubanks said...

Awww... so cute! Love those images!