Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Sketch Challenge

So tomorrow's the start of the big attic insulation fest...ugh!! We need to enlarge the opening - it's only about 30" x 8" now. Stamping sounds so much more fun.

Here's my card for this week's sketch challenge over at SCS. I really liked the sketch, but I think I got started too late in the day because I'm not too happy with how it turned out - too much white. I wanted to incorporate the graph paper dp from DCWV, but it didn't go the way I wanted. Oh well, there's always next time :)



Details
Stamps - inque boutique (Out of this World)
Ink - black
Paper - Real Red, Basic Black, DCWV Grade School (graph paper)
Accessories - brads, EK Success border punch (lines & dots), corner rounder


Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

Cute boy card!

Mary said...

This is really adorable! Love the colors and layout - great card!

katiesniche said...

Great punch! Saves on all that paper piercing! I think it's a cute card, not too much white at all.

Dell said...

Perfect card for a boy or someone who love space! I love the white background for this theme.