Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mojo Monday

May is my least favorite month of the year :( - I'm so busy at school and I end up bringing a lot of work home. Even though I have about 20 days of school left, I will only be teaching 6 more days because of meetings, competitions, field trips, programs, etc. It's frustrating because I really like being in the classroom with my students.

After a trip to Lowe's tonight to price out insulation (yep, I'm tackling the attic soon!!), I set out to combine school work and my take on this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I just picked up this little robot guy at Pat Catan's on Sunday, and I couldn't wait to use him. Isn't he the cutest?! I think he's absolutely perfect for boy cards :) This week's Mojo Monday challenge will be awarding up to 7 prizes (your choice of a Verve Stamps set). Be sure to check it out!!



Details
Stamps - inque boutique
Paper - DCWV Grade School stack, Tangerine Tango
Ink - StazOn black
Accessories - orange ribbon, black brads


Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

I LOVE that robot! He is one of the cutest I have seen! Great papers for the card as well!!

JazzyH said...

That card is very fun. Love the colors you used.

Grace said...

You did a great job with the sketch! Love the fun image and papers!

Kay said...

I have got to get me some of that paper!!! I love everything about this card, the image, the layout and the way you pulled it all together is just perfect.

Caryl P said...

What a rockin card, great for a kiddo! I hear you about school....except we have almost two FULL months left, so June will be the month I dread this year. Good luck to you!

Tracey said...

Fab bright card, perfect for small people :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Gina Lindsay said...

What a great robot card! I find boy cards even harder than men cards, but this one is great.

Diane Noble said...

Very cute! Love the bright colors...your card ROCKS!

Tiffany said...

this is so cute!

peggysue said...

That is one great robot, and the BG paper you chose in combination is fabulous.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This robot is a cutie and I adore your brad accents. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

laos348 said...

Very fun card!