Front/Back


He was so simple to make.
1. Cut tan cardstock 3" x 6". Fold in half.
2. Cut 1 large and 1 small circles out of brown cardstock. Cut each circle in half. Large circle half serves as lower lip. One small circle half will be the bulldog's brow. The other half will be cut into thirds. Use two of the thirds for ears.
3. Cut two very small black circles for eyes.
4. Cut one small pink circle. Cut in half, then cut into 2/3 for nose.
5. Cut two white triangles for teeth.
I got the idea from Ed Emberley's Picture Pie 2 book that shows how to create so many things using circles. I've used this book with my students to make a variety of things. The different types of mice to make are fun!
Well, I'm off to bed now. I really should finish cleaning up the stamp room, but I think I'll leave it until tomorrow. Maybe the stamp fairy will come :)!

1 comment:
How cute is this! I LOVE the Steph, what a darling treat bag!
Jennifer :)
Post a Comment