Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Funk Free :)

Oh my goodness! I have been in this funk for three weeks now - not wanting to create much of anything. I'm happy to say that I'm finally getting over it :) Which is good because I have so many thank you cards to create and send out.

I made this quick & simple thank you tonight with some color inspiration from Kristina Werner.


And here's what I came up with:

I think it's 'sew' cute!! I started the inspiration with stamping overlapping circles, but it just wasn't cuttin' it. I'm really glad that I switched to a different idea. I hope the friend that I'm sending it to likes it.



8 comments:

LouDotMac said...

So clean and simple!

Nice job! =]

Karin said...

Darling! Love all the different buttons :)

Christina said...

Love this! It would be fun to do this in lots of different color combos to use up that button stash!

Linda's Crafty World said...

It is "sew" cute. Love the colors and the use of "sew" many butons. great job. TFS

Sylvia said...

Sew cute, is right! Very clever as well!

Anthonette said...

Oh I just LOVE this one!

Steffi said...

Oh, i love buttons!! Great Work! :o)

The Mama Monkey said...

Wonderful idea to use the buttons!! Love this...for sure out of your slump!