Now for sharing. I have a few things, and I anticipate some more in the next few days.
First is my card for SCS Card Sketch Challenge from two weeks ago. I used SU Stew Pot Pals - I love this set, but I find it difficult to use. I started the card two weeks ago, but just finished it yesterday. I think I lost some of my inspiration along the way, but I'm still pleased with it.

Now on to another card that I actually finished two weeks ago, but finally got around to photographing and uploading it yesterday. It uses Changito from Stampendous. I purchased the Stampendous Perfectly Clear Changito set this summer to make welcome back cards for my students, and I fell in love with him in the process. Expect more cards featuring him in upcoming posts.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Stampendous Perfectly Clear Changito the Monkey
Paper: SU Really Rust, Old Olive, More Mustard
Ink: SU Basic Black & Old Olive
Accessories: Buttons, Green Raffia, Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils, Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge
No comments:
Post a Comment