Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentine Tweets


It's 5:30am, and I just got a call saying my school has a 2hr delay. There's so much snow outside. At least, I get to go in 2 hours later on this delay. I'm wondering if they'll end up cancelling. The forecast doesn't look too promising. I'd rather go; otherwise, my Easter break loses another day :(

Anyways, I joined the Target mailbox revolution. I love Target. You can find anything there. It's always clean and organized (unlike some other supercenters - you know who I'm referring to). Finding these cute mailboxes is just another good buy!

I love the DP on the mailbox. I used my Snag 'Em Chick stamp that I recently got from Martha's Choice for a buck! I also bought the Shore Thing penguins and popscicles. I have an idea swimming in my head for those guys.

Well, I think I go back to sleep for a little while before I need to get ready to leave. Ciao!

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

You did a great job with your Valentine mailbox!!! CUTE!

Gretchen said...

I love this mailbox. Most of the ones I have seen are for valentines but I like that you could use this for Easter to if you wanted. Great idea. Welcome to Blogging...it is addicting but fun!

If you would like, you can check out my blog at www.in2stamping.blogspot.com