Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Thanks for stickin' around :)

Hi....it's me, Stephanie...remember me?

I survived my busiest week of the year, and I'm slowly recovering to my "normal" self. Soon I'll have caught up on my cleaning, laundry, sleep, lawn care, and blogging!! I do have a bunch of cards to share with you - some thank you's for Teacher Appreciation Week and a couple birthday cards. I'm going to space them out while I'm finishing up the school year....only 13 more days!

This was a real simple and real quick thank you I made with some colored cardstock, rub-ons, and a circle punch.

Be back tomorrow with the MyGrafico challenge and another card...woo hoo - 2 posts :)



1 comment:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Oh I love this.... just my style!! :) I have been away for a while from blog hopping... I have a lot to catch up on!