Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quick Card....Quick Post

I was browsing Google Reader late tonight when I came across Natasha's sketch & samples at Clean & Simple. I instantly wanted to create my own version!

Here's my take on the sketch:


So simple, so fun, so easy! Just love it!!

One more day of crazy contraptions & challenges in prep for my students' competition on Saturday. This competition is appropriately called Brain Drain....but could also be called Brain (and every other part of you) Drain! It is fun building devices to shoot mini Koosh balls. It is fun building devices to shoot mini Koosh balls. It is fun building devices to shoot mini Koosh balls. (nope, repeating it doesn't make it true!!)




17 comments:

Kelley Eubanks said...

Okay.... so I am a little slow. I kept reading the same two lines over and over thinking... these say the same thing... and then I finished reading the 3rd line of the same thing and was like duh! :) I think it is time for bed! :) Super cute card!! :)

Erin said...

I love your take on the sketch.

Have fun with your Kooze balls.

Karin said...

LOVE it...Totally nailed it!

Nicole said...

Great colors! Nice card! :)

Abounding Treasures said...

Super colours and wasn't this sketch fun!??

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Christi said...

love the color combination!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love this card - your colours are great!

Natasha said...

What a fabulously cheerful card!

Gina Lindsay said...

Best of luck to you and your students on the competition! I love this card. The colors are great and this would be a fantastic way to uses some scraps.

peggysue said...

I can see how that layout would appeal to you, it is so much within your niche, your style. Hope the competition went well, by this time it should be over!

Ramona said...

OmGosh! how sweet is that! I adore your art work! Perfect Just PERFECT!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Wonderful pops of color. Love the take on the great sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Grace said...

OMGoodness how cute is this Stephanie!!!! I just love it! It's fun, clean and why can't I do CAS???? I love it... and can't do it!!! LOL! Have a wonderful week at school and hope you have lots of crafting time!

Dell said...

What a cute CAS card! Good luck on the Brain Drain competition with your students. Sounds like fun.

Ruby said...

Fab colour combos!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh...I love it! And thanks for the link because I want to play along!! Love your cheery spring colors!