Monday, December 7, 2009

CAS44 - Red & Brown Glistens

Today's CAS challenge over at SCS was to use red & brown....ummmm, hello - this is a fantabulous color combo. Especially for winter. Makes me think of a rustic log cabin all decked out for Christmas.

Here's my take:

It was so quick & easy!! I love it!! Plus I got to use my new snowflake punch that I've looked everywhere for and finally resorted to ordering it from Amazon. It came so fast that I wished I ordered it earlier!


Details:
Stamps - Snowfall Additions (PTI)
Ink - Silver (Brillance)
Paper - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories - red polka dot ribbon, baker's twine (Martha Stewart), snowflake punch (Marvy Uchida), button, dimensional, corner rounder





7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JazzyH said...

Love the color combination!

Gina Lindsay said...

that is a fantastic punch! I love red and kraft together, add in some polka dots and it is perfect!

Unknown said...

I have to CASE this ;)

Cassie_lu said...

a great CAS card and you're right, the color combo is fab.

Courtney Baker said...

I love it too! So pretty! Great card to mass produce!

Diane Noble said...

Absolutely love the stylish simplicity of this card. It would be a great one for mass production! Love it.