Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hair Yesterday, Gone Today

I finally had my haircut appointment - it's so hard to get in with my stylist (I had a 6 week wait for a haircut). It was worth the wait!! I had 10 inches taken off (donated to Locks of Love), and I love my new look. It's a modified version of an inverted bob with lots of layers. I had to go show off the new do, so I'm too tired to start any projects tonight. Be back tomorrow :)

2 comments:

kat9 said...

I am doing the same thing I have 2" to go. I want so bad to cut it but I told myself I am close...just wait. Glad you like your new dew. Can't wait to see another new creation.

Diane Noble said...

Can't wait to see the new style...looking forward to the next card post too. Love your adorable blog!