I thought I'd share some what's I've been using my creativity on - statistics posters. My students compete in the PA Stats Poster contest - this is our third year. We've had state and national winners for the previous two years, so we're hoping for a three-peat! The kiddos worked so hard, and I'm so proud at how well they've brainstorming. I hope you enjoy the posters! We'll know the results in about a month or two.
Are the most popular names in our country the most popular in our school?
What is thought to be the luckiest? the unluckiest?
All about breakfast
Is there a pattern with breaking bones?

The Stroop effect (i.e. blue, green, yellow)

Left brained = Left sided; Right brained = Right sided?
Are commercials louder than TV programs?
Do brand name pain relievers dissolve faster than generic?
Does location impact voting tendencies?
These posters range from 2nd grade up to 11th. We're all glad to be finished!


1 comment:
Hi, creative things there.
Post a Comment